The College of Nursing aims to form fully functioning professional Christian nurses who live with Christian and Vincentian values.
Specifically, the College aims to shape and influence the future Professional Nurses to:
- Possess a caring behavior : compassionate, committed, responsible, and show respect for human dignity;
- Practice legal, ethico-moral, and social, responsibility and accountability;
- Demonstrate critical and creative thinking;
- Use skills, knowledge, attitudes for the promotion of health, prevention of illness, restoration of health, alleviation of suffering, assisting clients to face death with dignity and peace, especially among the less privileged; and
- Acquire managerial skills to plan, organize, direct and evaluate nursing care programs, in coordination with other health professionals.
- Uphold the standards of the Nursing Profession at all times and circumstances.