The College’s Vision, Mission and Objectives
The College of Hospitality Management envisions itself to be a center for excellence in Hospitality Management whose graduates are Christ-centered, inner-directed Vincentian professionals, competent entrepreneurs, managers and workers of the Hospitality Industry whose lives are characterized by the Core Values of San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation, Incorporated.
Through effective, creative, and innovative competency-based instruction in consonance with the Institutional thrust, the College is committed to help the industry develop strong manpower resources that would meet the fast changing needs of the industry.
- To continuously develop competency-based curriculum as strong foundation for effective instruction.
- To develop future Vincentian hospitality leaders through practical training education and cultural exchange program while building while building international understanding goodwill and friendship.
- To sustain updated HRM faculty members through relevant development programs.
- To inculcate among students, the Vincentian core values that will serve as tolls in their personal development.
- To take active part in the country’s development through the development of strong manpower resources.
- To deepen their commitment to Vincentian Spirituality through an active participation in religious activities both in school and in their respective communities.