Research Presentation Guidelines
A. Poster Presentation
Guidelines: Students and Faculty Category
- All paper presenters (individual for faculty/ group for students) including the Second and Third Place Winners in the Departmental Category must submit a poster (Abstract) one month before the Research presentation, to be exhibited in the school’s front lobby.
- Content: The Abstract should contain a brief, comprehensive summary of the contents of the thesis: the Research Problem, Method of the Study, Results and Discussions, Conclusions and General Recommendation.
- Format: Text should not exceed 300 words and must be written in past tense. The first line is not indented; the text is left justified. The heading ABSTRACT should be bold, centered and in uppercase.
- Font style: Arial
- Font size: Depending on the number of words used in the Abstract.
- Poster size: 4ft. x 3ft.
- A heading must be written on the poster stating
B. Paper Presentation
Guidelines: Student Category
- The Dean/Department Head will endorse to the Director of the RDQA their respective student representatives to present during the Research Presentation.
- The students will then fill up the “Entry Form”. Entry Forms are available in the Office of the Research and Development.
- Each group is required to submit a 25–page research output inclusive of the Abstract.
- The following format must be followed:
- Submission of entries must be one month prior to the scheduled research Presentation.
- Panel Reactors may ask 1 or 2 questions for clarification from the presenters.
- The Research output of the students and faculty will be published in the SJDEFI Research Journal.