Online Admission & Enrollment Procedure
For New Students and Transferees
Issuance of Temporary Admission
For Incoming SHS Grade 12
- Fill-up the Incoming Grade 12 Form
For Old College Students
To register, please follow the instruction below.
- Please enroll through the School’s portal on the scheduled dates via this link
- You will need your password issued to you last academic year.
- Click here to recover your password
- If you have forgotten your account password in the school’s portal, please write a
request letter with the following information:
- Complete Name and Address
- Reason/s why you need your password retrieved.
- A paragraph indicating that you are authorising the Finance and Administrative Services Office to retrieve it in your behalf.
- An email address or a contact number, where you want your password sent.
- Attach in your request/authorization letter a photograph of yourself, holding your (SJDEFI-College) Identification Card.
- Send the letter and the attachment to the Office of Finance and Administrative Services through this email add: email@example.com
- Wait for the reply through email or SMS.
After completing the forms, please wait for a notification of enrollment from the Admission's Office. With it is an advise that you qualified for enrollment, together with a link for you to access the enrolment form.
Photograph of documentary requirements
Incoming SHS (Grade 11) and College (Freshmen & Transferees).
- Send the photograph of required enrollment documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information: Name of Applicant Program and Level being applied for
Incoming Grade 12
- Proceed to the step of sending the deposit slip photograph to email@example.com
Confirmation of Enrollment
- A notice from the Accounting Office acknowledging receipt of the deposit slip' photograph shall be sent thru email or sms
- A confirmation letter from the Registrar's Office on the documents received will be sent thru email or sms.
- The temporary status of enrollment shall only be upgraded to "Officially enrolled" with the complete submission of documents
- Pay the required deposit amount on or before the schedule of enrollment or as directed, at the following banks:
- Send the photograph of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information Name of Applicant Program and Level being applied for Example: San Juan de Dios/BSPT 1 - Transferee/SHS-Grade 11
Do you have any questions or clarifications?
Please call the Admission's Office 0917-7934731 (Mr. Val Alejandro)